There are so many costs and expenses to consider when planning a remodel for your kitchen. Studies show that the average kitchen remodel costs $50,000 and up. If you can’t afford to do a complete remodeling project, there are things you can do to refresh your kitchen and replace a few worn or outdated elements to create a brand new looking room. This article will focus on the things that you can do today to make improvements that make a difference – and some that can even increase the value of your home.
You Better Shop Around
The first tip that will help you learn how to save money on your home remodeling project is to shop around for materials, parts, appliances and anything else that you are going to include in your plans. Choose from a wide variety of traditional, modern and shaker style kitchen cupboards, hardware for cabinets and drawers, as well as a variety of other items that can be used to enhance the look and feel of your kitchen. When you install cabinets in Southeastern Massachusetts, remember to look for the best deal and invest your money in elements that will provide you with the biggest impact.
Cabinet Factory Outlet can help you find the materials that you need to create a beautiful brand new kitchen on a budget. We are a wholesale provider of top quality, all wood construction cabinets for kitchens and bathrooms. Located in Swansea, Massachusetts, we sell to both consumers and contractors all throughout the South Coast area, which includes Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod and Rhode Island.
In addition to all of the cabinets, cupboards and vanities that we carry, we also carry flooring, countertops, hardware and other accessories. As a wholesale dealer for JSI Cabinetry, which is one of the top manufacturers of cabinetry in North America, we provide our clients with with top quality materials to help them install cabinets in Southeastern Massachusetts and the surrounding region.
In addition to top quality cabinets and cupboards, make sure to ask about our Ready-to-Assemble or RTA cabinets as well. These are a great opportunity for homeowners who want to stretch their home remodeling budget even further. It is possible to get RTA cabinets for a fraction of the cost that you would pay for fully assembled products. They are easier to assemble than you might think and are very easy to install.
Tips for Reducing a Remodeling Budget
Now that you have found the best resource for purchasing shaker style kitchen cupboards or cabinets of any type and style, we also have a list of tips that you can used to help reduce the amount of money you invest to install cabinets in Southeastern Massachusetts and stay within your budget.
Some of the tips that you will want to try include:
- While you might want to make some subtle changes to the type, size and style of the new all wood construction cabinets you choose, make sure to keep your sink, dishwasher and stove in the same place so you won’t have to pay to move plumbing and gas lines.
- Learn early on that large home improvement stores are not the lowest prices around – make sure to visit the Cabinet Factory Outlet for the best prices on all of your cabinets, cupboards, countertops and all of your hardware for cabinets and drawers.
- Get multiple quotes from contractors to install cabinets in Southeastern Massachusetts if you are not going to be installing them yourself – make sure to get the best rate, but also ensure that you are hiring the right contractor for the job, someone who is experienced with the materials you want to purchase – check references, insurance, licensing and other credentials.
- Look online for deals on other extras that you want to purchase that you cannot get at a local discount store like the Cabinet Factory Outlet, such as lighting fixtures, plumbing and hardware.
- Consider all of your options, such as alternative materials that you might not have considered using before to add texture and design to your brand new kitchen.
Visit Cabinet Factory Outlet in Swansea
If you are planning on doing a kitchen remodeling project on a budget, make sure to stop in to visit the showroom at Cabinet Factory Outlet to get some ideas and pricing on our beautiful all wood construction cabinets, countertops and hardware for cabinets and drawers. Choose from modern styles, ornate designs and even traditional shaker style kitchen cupboards. Give us a call at 508-379-6154 or visit us locally to see all of our options for yourself at our location on Grand Army of the Republic Highway.