When it comes to creating a beautiful kitchen with a unique design that is all your own, there’s no better way to do it than with beautiful hardware for cabinets and drawers. Many of the all wood construction cabinets that you will find at the cabinet outlet in Southeastern Massachusetts come without hardware and accessories pre-installed. This gives you, the homeowner, the opportunity to really customize your kitchen remodel in Swansea, MA to look any way that you want it. Once you select the type of wood, the style of the cabinetry and the color of the material, it will become easier to choose, create or design some interesting elements that will make it stand out from all the rest.
Types of Drawer Pulls
When it comes to choosing drawer pulls, the sky really is the limit. You can purchase hardware for cabinets and drawers at our outlet, big box stores and online that really bring the theme and style of your new kitchen together or you can choose to make your own. Cabinet door handles can be turned sideways to make drawer pulls, but that’s just the beginning. Check out some of the ideas that you can use with your brand new all wood construction cabinets.
- Leather – While this might seem like a completely “out there” idea, it is something that was used generations ago and is still used today on many different types of traditional style furniture or cabinetry. If you are going for a classic or rustic style kitchen remodel, leather drawer pulls might be right for you.
- Rope – For a truly country or shabby chic look and feel, drawer pulls made out of rope can be quite appealing. While rope pulls look great worn out antiques or vintage furniture, they can also look great in place of more traditional hardware for cabinets and drawers on brand new furniture from the cabinet outlet in Southeastern Massachusetts.
- Natural Items – Tree branches or twigs can be cleaned up and coated with a clear lacquer to increase strength and keep them looking great over time. Next time you go on a hike look around and think about all of the ways that you can use natural items to accentuate your brand new kitchen remodel in Swansea, MA.
Types of Cabinet Knobs & Handles
Selecting the hardware for cabinets and drawers can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t know what you want. Once you identify the theme or style that you are going for in your kitchen remodel in Swansea, MA, it will be easier to choose the best knobs and handles for your cabinets. Take a look at some of the ideas below that can be used with your brand new kitchen cabinets and cupboards.
- Silverware – It might sound weird, but old silverware can be used in place of hardware for cabinets and drawers as cabinet knobs and handles. Forks and spoons – even butter knives or cheese knives – can be used to help open and close cabinets. Use matching pairs or mismatched options for an even more creative look and feel.
- Natural Items – Similar to the items found in nature listed under our drawer pulls section, you can also find items in nature that would look great on your new cabinets from the cabinet outlet in Southeastern Massachusetts. Rocks, stones and pebbles can all be used as cabinet knobs and handles if they are properly attached to cabinets.
- Wine Corks – If you are a wine collector and want to really show off your love for fine wines, consider using wine corks as knobs and handles for your cabinets. They are easy to attach and are just the right size to use with most cabinets.
Traditional Hardware for Cabinets and Drawers
If these ideas are a little too “outside the box” for you and your personal style, consider purchasing your hardware for cabinets and drawers at the cabinet outlet in Southeastern Massachusetts. Homeowners who are doing a kitchen remodel in Swansea, MA can find all of the drawer pulls, cabinet knobs and door handles they need at our large kitchen and bathroom remodeling showroom that will compliment their brand new all wood construction cabinets. Give us a call at 508-379-6154 to learn more about our line of quality kitchen cabinets and cupboards or stop by and see them for yourself at our location on Grand Army of the Republic Highway.